WHIRLWINDS IN MY HEAD

WHIRLWINDS IN MY HEAD

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Forgiving to an apology never made!!!

All right people, it has been quite sometime that I have been asking myself that even if I did nothing wrong and was rather wronged by someone, is it ever going to be a possibility that I would be able to forgive the person even when the wrong doer hasn't exactly made any efforts to make an apology.
Further more, the third person who is pivotal to the whole incident would not exactly take my side rather(i didn't say the concerned person was against me!) would make it very clear that its not possible to take sides and choosing one would mean the other was wrong.
The above spiel is not meant to make the wrongdoer guilty, nor is it for the third person to decide and take sides. It is just to make one understand that a midst all this, I was left clueless and asking questions to myself with no answers.
On one side I was angry with a dear friend who did the stupidest thing in the world and would not even realize it and even if the friend in question had realized it, its just a bit too much for the friend to actually step up and admit the folly and apologize.
On the other hand,the trust that was once cemented solid between the friend pivotal to incident(the third person) and myself was shattered to pieces when there was an upfront denial of taking sides / prioritizing.
I would wonder how can anything be greater than the friendship? Don't you prioritize your friend-list? How else can one say that "We are each other's best friends!!". It has always been a dictum to choose your friends carefully hence leaving no scope for "I want all of you to be a close friend of mine." It has always been a very dangerous proposition to consider.
Anyways, I would wish each day that the wrongdoer would realize the wrong and we can atleast talk, solve and try to put it all behind us if not forget it.
Also I would expect the third person to choose the 'right' as that would bring some respite, but in vain as 'choosing one would mean the other was wrong' and that would lead to a cut-off from either the wrongdoer or me.
The conclusion: There I was, with my trust shattered from two ends, a grudge that was eating me from the inside and anger that would dissolve all the happiness.
I'm sure the other two people involved too must be experiencing something similar but I can't be too sure except for the probability of some guilt that might have encroached their conscience(I said I'm not too sure of the guilt too as none of the activities post the incidents have given enough proof of the same). The third person, although gave a shot at trying to patch up things but its pointless to try and keep two repulsive forces together and would only lead to a waste of time and energy.
Finally, after a lot of deliberations and efforts to set myself free from the bondage of the grudge that has almost made me hollow, I have decided to let myself be free. It might sound too idealistic, but I am not going to wait for an apology that is not going to come anyway and hence I may be captivated for the rest of my life.
I HAVE DECIDED TO FORGIVE YOU DEAR WRONGDOER!!!
(in whatever small capacity that I can and if at all it affects you in anyway!)
&
YOU ARE NO LONGER EXPECTED TO CHOOSE ANYONE AS A PRIORITY, THE THIRD PERSON!!!
(its your life, live it the way you want it but you can’t have best of both the worlds as that would be very unfair to the one who deserves 'all' of the either worlds!)
BUT MARK MY WORDS AND BE REST ASSURED THAT THIS DOESN'T MEAN:(Read the link!!)
https://marshill.com/2010/09/27/10-things-forgiveness-is-not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught in sphere of Temptation!!!

Caught in sphere of Temptation!!!