WHIRLWINDS IN MY HEAD

WHIRLWINDS IN MY HEAD

Saturday, September 22, 2012

INSPIRATION

I was never born a prodigy, but somehow I was bestowed with some other characteristic. I was always a good protégé. Right from my childhood days, I was more of a follower than a leader. The elderly would direct me and I would simply follow. Call it grasping power, or the ability to comprehend, people usually appreciated my simple approach to pick and follow and everything went as smooth as a warm butter.

Usually, people would designate the inspiring moments of their lives with accolades and accomplishments. However, my span of being a “good boy” (as per the social norms) was extremely short lived and was invaded by shadows of lows and darkness intermittently.

But as I usually put it, “Goodness is silhouetted best in the darkness of badness”.

So, my inspiration story has an unusual shade of grey against which my accomplishments shall finally shine brightly. Even I was oblivious of the outcomes that were to follow.

Without much ado, I would simply state the most inspiring moment of my life. The moments when I felt most inspired were when I was beaten to the ground and the world around me had started to crumble. Every morning, I would wake up, look at myself in the mirror and told myself, “This doesn’t feel right, I need to change it.” And then, I would set myself to the task of wondering how to go about it. That very process of self-inspection and exploration exposed me to a new realm of inspiration.

That ‘pensive’ state was most inspiring for me. I was tagged as a perfect euphemism for “looser” and I was relieved of the burden of expectations from the society. Although it looked as if life was nothing more than a morbid game, there was something lurking inside. Something was waiting for just the right time to explode, and overturn the tide. My inspiring moment was not a blink of an eye , it was a series of insomnious nights when the eyelids won’t blink.

Previously, every effort to absorb inspiration from the external world failed.

But, now I know the path of success, simply because I have met many failures on the way. I have learnt not to grope for inspiration in perishable moments of incidents but make them a state of mind.
-SAM..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Caught in sphere of Temptation!!!

Caught in sphere of Temptation!!!